Page Furnishers Pty Ltd (‘the Company”) warrants to repair or replace any part of the Product (“the goods”) with a manufacturing or structural defect resulting in the Product not performing in accordance with its specifications for a period of seven years from the date of purchase (“the warranty period”) subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The warranty extended to the original consumer/end user and any benefit may not be assigned or transferred to any subsequent purchaser or owner of the Product.
- The company’s liability is limited to the goods replacement or repair only and the repair or replacement of the Product will be at the sole option of the company.
- The company will determine whether or not the Product has performed in accordance with its specifications. The company reserves unto itself the sole right to make the final decision as to whether there is a defect in materials and/or workmanship and whether or not the Product is within the warranty.
- This warranty may not be amended, altered or extended in any manner whatsoever without the prior written consent and approval of an authorised officer of the company.
- The Product must not have previously been altered or repaired by anyone other than the company.
- The company’s normal standards and tolerances are not deemed to be defects nor are accepted industry variations in powder coat finishes on metal Products and/or grain or colour match of timber components. The use of grain and timber filling compounds are considered acceptable industry practice.
- Claims under this warranty must be made in writing, within two weeks of the defect occurring and must include all necessary documentation including the retail purchase receipt showing the retailer’s name and date of purchase.
- These terms and conditions supersede and exclude all prior and other discussions, representations (contractual or otherwise) and arrangements relating to the supply of the Products or any part of the Products. This includes representations not made by the company relating to the performance of the Products or any part of the Products or the results that ought to be expected from using the Product.
- If identical materials are not available at the time of the warranty claim for repair of replacement, the company reserves the right to substitute materials or product of equal quality.
- This warranty is in addition to the rights granted by relevant State and Federal laws and in particular the Trade Practices Act 1974 and corresponding State Fair Trading Legislation.
- The Furniture must be cared for in accordance with the care instructions supplied by the Company.
- This Warranty does not cover the following:
- Damage caused by normal wear and tear.
- If the goods have been used for outdoor use unless specifically designed for outdoor use.
- Surface scratches, dents, chips or marks or accidental breakages.
- Damage as a result of incorrect assembly or self-assembly products.
- In respect to any claims to the fabric or vinyl coverings.
- Due to the application of chemicals, cleaners or conditioners not approved or recommended by the company.
- Loss and/or damages (direct or subsequential) resulting from the use and/or inconsistent with the intended purpose of the Product.
- Damage by corrosive materials, such as, but not limited to acids, solvents, dyes, inks, paints, human or animal materials.
- Damage resulting abuse, force majeure or acts of God.
- Damage caused by improper cleaning.
- Softening of foam as a result of normal use.
- Damage incurred during handling and transportation of the Product.
The Warranty is limited to one (1) year for all surfaces listed as writeable.