Building products to last has always been part of our ethos. We have always looked at our clients’ specifications and how we can produce a more efficient product that meets or beats their requirements. This quality is best displayed in our work with Federal and State Governments’ Detention and Correctional facilities.
For over 20 years, Page has been proud to collaborate on projects of high importance with both State and Federal Levels of Government. For our clients, Page provides a complete service including consultation & design, manufacturing and transport & installation.
Page has been involved with Correctional projects in the ACT, New South Wales, Northern Territory and Queensland. We have produced Steel items including bed bases, desks, shelving units, mirrors, benches and Timber Joinery items such as desks, workstations, reception counters, cupboards and counters.
In 2020 we added Stainless Steel to our capabilities with the West Moreton Youth Detention Centre. This project required extensive work in Stainless Steel including items such as steel benches, shelving units, workstations, desks and bed bases.
Distance is no issue to our capabilities and was demonstrated with our work with the Christmas Island Detention Centre in 2003 & 2004. Page manufactured and installed secure steel furniture on the island, more than 5200 km from our Pomona Factory.
We continuously strive to produce high-quality, Australian-made durable products for Correctional Services and can accommodate your needs on your next project.
- Christmas Island Detention Centre 2003 – 2004
New South Wales
- Hunter Correction Centre (Cessnock) 2017-2019
Australian Capital Territory
- Alexander Maconochie Detention Centre 2015 – 2016
- Northern Territory Secure Facility (Darwin Correctional Centre) 2011 – 2014
- Townsville Correctional Centre (men & women) 2007 – 2009
- Lotus Glen Correctional Centre 2010 – 2012
- South East Queensland Correctional Precinct –2009 – 2011
- West Moreton Youth Detention Centre – 2020 – 2021